Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zaleplon oral.

9/11/2014 1:33:03 PM

Reviewer: Donottrythismedication!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this medicine at 11:30 pm, and woke up in the middle of the night 5 times very abruptly with intense anger, which has never been a problem for me. This medicine was made by the devil, do not take it!! It doesn't work, and waking with such intense anger all 5 times is very scary!! Only took it one day, and that's enough for me. Asking doc for new med.

7/31/2014 2:10:26 AM

Reviewer: Cecropia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Zaleplon five times to help me fall asleep . It has done just the opposite. I feel wide awake and am up most of the night. It does not relax me at all. I plan to ask my doc for another med.

6/28/2014 4:10:14 AM

Reviewer: abcd, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take it 20-30 mins before intended sleep, get in bed with a book and have had no trouble getting drowsy/falling asleep. Works for the middle of the night as well.

1/11/2013 12:10:41 PM

Reviewer: lsp5902, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The first two nights I took it I was awake all night. It seemed to make me feel revved up - not relaxed to sleep. I tried it for two more nights - finally getting 4 hrs of sleep which is not enough for me to function properly the next day I asked my doctor to return to me to my previous medication which had me sleeping through the night and feeling refreshed and awake the next morning.

1/10/2013 7:07:11 PM

Reviewer: Guido, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug did not work at all for me, and I was taking 20mg at night at least a half hour before going to bed. Didn't matter how long before bed I took it, it didn't work. Have tried MANY different drugs to try to sleep, to no avail. I'm hoping my doc will prescribe a different drug.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.