Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lidoderm top.

4/8/2015 1:51:57 AM

Reviewer: ChattyPatty, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wonderful and it works but deoending on your Medicare Part D Plan the cost can be HORRENDOUS! And the generics are less effective, thinner and messier. I have stopped using because my cost is close to $500 for 30.

1/26/2015 6:15:15 PM

Reviewer: Joyce1945, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have had 5 back surgeries since mid-1970s. Last one left with nerve damage to right leg & foot. No feeling in leg but horrible nerve pain. Been on the Lidoderm patch for several years & love it. Recently insurance stopped coverage except for generic, Lidocaine. Hate Lidocaine. It's sticky due to being too thin which causes getting the plastic off the product very hard.

1/1/2015 12:04:29 AM

Reviewer: LilLma, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The lidocaine patches have woked so well for me. I have Costochondritis, arthritis in my lower back, hands and wrists, as well as tendonitis. For years doctors kept giving me pain killers and muscle relaxers, which help, but nothing like the patches do. I like just putting on one patch instead of taking pills every 4 to 6 hours.

11/21/2014 10:08:38 PM

Reviewer: mbishoplaw, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
YOU MUST READ FIRST After being in a very serous accident, where I broke my left leg, ankle and foot, 47 bone fragments, they could not even do surgery right away. My Pain Management Doctor gave me the patch because all my nerves were damaged and I have NO feeling in my leg or foot. You know what we go though every day, where we have no idea as to where our next step is going to be. ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2014 10:18:08 PM

Reviewer: Caesar71, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Lidoderm 5% for about a week for treatment of yellow jacket stings. At first I didn't think the patch had much effect (I was cutting them into quarters to cover the three sting sites), but when I wasn't wearing them, I noticed the pain and itching was significantly more pronounced. I suppose it was a little naive to expect the patches to totally alleviate my symptoms. ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver