Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamiflu Oral.

2/26/2008 1:19:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This med worked for me. I am a nurse and have had the flu shot! opps! As far as the med I noticed that on the second day of treatment that the body aches/runnynose/fever were gone. I had no side effects of nausea/vomiting.

2/25/2008 10:05:21 PM

Reviewer: teacher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I ended up in an ambulance and emergency room on my third morning of Tamiflu. I had climbed three flights of stairs and couldn't catch my breath after 20 minutes. I finally collapsed and could not move my arms and legs or urinate on command for 3 hours. I thought I had had a stroke. It scared me to death. It is now two weeks later and I am still very short of breath and am now taking the e ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2008 11:05:01 AM

Reviewer: amyaub77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just got out of the hospital after coming down with the flu which aggrevated my asthma. The tamiflu has heled greatly with the symptoms and I am already starting to bounce back after only taking it for two days. Both my parents have the flu and have had it for several days. They agreed in the future if they got it again, they would get to a doctor quickly and get Tamiflu.

2/21/2008 9:32:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I started my symptoms on tuesday morning, started the Tamiflu in the afternoon, I vomiited twice and slept all day. That night I sweat off my fever and woke up with my t-shirt soaking wet. I do feel a 100% better 2 days later. I do still have the sneezing, running nose and cough but I can deal with this. This stuff was a ife saver and it was well worth the money that I had spent on it.

2/18/2008 10:13:36 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff was like a miracle after the first couple of doses (the second one really seemed to do the trick). My nose, which had been running like a faucet, slowed down to almost nothing, and the aches and chills went away, as did the fever. The only negative thing was the itchy rash I developed after taking the last dose - had to get a prescription for prednisone called in, as benadryl wasn't ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash