Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tessalon Oral.

1/15/2008 7:21:01 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I asked my doctor to help me with the cough. I was up all night coughing. What a waste of money. I'd rather have a nasty liquid that works.

1/7/2008 8:42:43 AM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a cough for 3 months and my doc prescribed this med. I take 2 pills at a time and it hasn't done a thing to reduce my cough. But then again I've never had any med including the codeine cough syrup that has ever worked for my coughs.

1/1/2008 1:24:20 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My Doctor has been nice enough to let me have refills to make sure i have this when I need it. It works great and without the (tiredness) you get with the codine syrups. Also works great for that post nasal drip (tickle) in the back of your throat that can drive yu crazy.That was the orginal reason that doctor gave it to me...worked like nothing else!

12/27/2007 9:39:53 AM

Reviewer: TexasSon, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As a nagging cough was making its way around my building, I did my best to avoid it but it caught up to me. I had it for 2 weeks before visiting my physician, who prescribed me tessalon. While I thought the cough may simply run its course, it wasn't easing up a bit until after taking the tessalon for two days. By day three, the cough was practically gone.

12/16/2007 11:50:44 AM

Reviewer: Pat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this for bronchitis and found it to be the most effective. I have tried the cough syrup with codeine and that works great for bedtime, but the Tessalon for daytime is the greatest. My last bout with bronchitis I was given the cough syrup, but luckily I still had Tessalon in the medicine cabinet.