Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aromasin oral.

Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer After Adjuvant Tamoxifen
11/25/2008 1:25:09 PM

Reviewer: Sunny2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication about 6 months and I hate it. My joints ache constantly and I'm having a hard time sleeping. It is also very expensive. My Dr. wants me to get exercise most days and maintain my weight which I am trying to do. I will keep taking it because I don't want to lose my cancer battle but the side effects are very hard.

11/22/2008 10:34:06 AM

Reviewer: gretta, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After being on Tomaxafin for 2 1/2 years I was switched to Aromasin. I have been on it for about 5 months and my fingers and toes ach so much mostly in the morning and evening I cannot close my hands and cannot open a door, jar, or pick up anything of weight. I have experienced more weight gain and I want to quit NOW! I will be talking with my Oncologist in January about this. I'm very dissapp ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2008 4:03:55 PM

Reviewer: CancerDebtRelief, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Aromasin for 4 years now and some of the symptoms others state they have I have had but not to the point I can not stand it. I am on a BP patch, have had weight gain, on meds for migraines (was before Aromasin), do have leg and muscle cramping but cant point it to Aromasin like everyone else has. I like it if it is what has kept the cancer away!!!

10/26/2008 8:08:44 PM

Reviewer: sandybb53, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Aromasin for about 5 months. At first I had no problems. Now my joints are so sore, especially my knees. Have no strength in them. I want to discontinue, I can't tolerate it anymore.

8/5/2008 11:46:20 PM

Reviewer: Savannah, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Aromasin for three years, after having started on Arimidex. Aromasin has been so much easier for me. However, lately my blood pressure is all out of wack...up high...down low...severe headaches too! Has anyone noticed a difference in their blood pressure? I'm already on three meds and can't stand the headaches! Not to mention how unsettling it is to have your blood pres ... Show Full Comment