Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lotronex Oral.

«Previous 51-54 of 54
10/25/2007 10:58:40 PM

Reviewer: tc, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
it works better than anything I have tried,am curious if other males are using it since it has only been tested on women

10/21/2007 4:00:13 PM

Reviewer: halo1053, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lotronex ever since it came back onthe market - I think it was 2005. I haqd also aken it before it waqs removed. I call it a miracle drug for me.I would like to know if there have been any reports of it losing effectiveness after 5 years which seems to be happening to me. I am aking two 0.5 maybe I need to go back to 2 of 1.0.

10/4/2007 11:22:46 AM

Reviewer: cherlee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
While not 100% better - taking Lotronex allows me to have a better quality of life without constantly searching for a bathroom while away from home. Works much better than Bentyl, Lomotil, Immodium. No side effects of dry mouth or drowsiness.

9/19/2007 4:51:28 PM

Reviewer: Heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My IBS condition severely impacted my life. I was unable to participate in activities because I never knew when a bout may occur. They were severe and occurred often. Since taking the medication i am able to enjoy life again and I feel great too. I know that the medication has it's risk but in my situation the benefits have far outweighed the risk and I am not even taking the full minimal ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 51-54 of 54

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?