Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lotronex Oral.

«Previous 51-54 of 54
10/25/2007 10:58:40 PM

Reviewer: tc, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
it works better than anything I have tried,am curious if other males are using it since it has only been tested on women

10/21/2007 4:00:13 PM

Reviewer: halo1053, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lotronex ever since it came back onthe market - I think it was 2005. I haqd also aken it before it waqs removed. I call it a miracle drug for me.I would like to know if there have been any reports of it losing effectiveness after 5 years which seems to be happening to me. I am aking two 0.5 maybe I need to go back to 2 of 1.0.

10/4/2007 11:22:46 AM

Reviewer: cherlee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
While not 100% better - taking Lotronex allows me to have a better quality of life without constantly searching for a bathroom while away from home. Works much better than Bentyl, Lomotil, Immodium. No side effects of dry mouth or drowsiness.

9/19/2007 4:51:28 PM

Reviewer: Heather, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My IBS condition severely impacted my life. I was unable to participate in activities because I never knew when a bout may occur. They were severe and occurred often. Since taking the medication i am able to enjoy life again and I feel great too. I know that the medication has it's risk but in my situation the benefits have far outweighed the risk and I am not even taking the full minimal ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 51-54 of 54