Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Keppra Oral.

3/25/2008 10:15:00 AM

Reviewer: Shirley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Simple Partial Seizures
3/5/2008 3:08:37 PM

Reviewer: Donnellyz@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take a low dosage and can seem to function normally. I drive, work and try to exercise daily. So far, I have been fine.

2/20/2008 12:55:34 AM

Comment:
I have been on Keppra for over 3 years to prevent partial seizures. It made me drowsy for the first couple weeks and each time I increased, but after I got used to it I feel great! No weight gain as with older medications like depakote (awful!) Just stick with it to find the right dosage and wait for side effects to go away after about 2 weeks.

1/15/2008 1:35:38 PM

Reviewer: daisy143, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced nausau feeling, anxiety, loss of appetite, and moody.

1/8/2008 2:05:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take lamictal 200 twice a day and lyrica 200 twice a day which may get increased. The Keppra put me to sleep when I got on heavier doses. I'm not put to sleep anymore but with all my meds I feel dazed, trouble concentrating, reading. Sometimes I just want to not take my meds for 1 day and see I'm living in a cloud or if there is another world out there. I can't though, if I' ... Show Full Comment