Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Keppra Oral.

4/8/2008 5:14:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The left side of my body kept acting up on me. I went to see my neuro doc and he put me on Keppra 500mg 2X's a day. I was VERY tired for the first month and my symptoms were not gone. He upped my dose to 750mg 2X's a day and the side effects were minimal. I sleep more, but it is better then the seizures. The downfall is that the medication is very expensive. With insurance I pay $111.00 ev ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2008 12:18:38 PM

Reviewer: yazzy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor started me on Keppra because I do want to become pregnant someday- not sure when, and because i was gaining weight and having irregular periods. He said it is better for females and also compared to Depakote that I was taking before. I was just hospitalized last week because I had 4 seizures at home and 1 in the ER and that was in one day. I normally don't have that many seizures (no ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2008 3:21:34 PM

Reviewer: bernardj, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
when taking this drug i find myself being very drowsy in mid to late afternoon. when reading the comments re the effectivness it says that the dr may increase the dosage so as to offset the drowsiness. i find this hard to understand. is there an explanation?

3/25/2008 10:15:00 AM

Reviewer: Shirley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Simple Partial Seizures
3/5/2008 3:08:37 PM

Reviewer: Donnellyz@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take a low dosage and can seem to function normally. I drive, work and try to exercise daily. So far, I have been fine.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice