Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Keppra Oral.

1/8/2008 2:05:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take lamictal 200 twice a day and lyrica 200 twice a day which may get increased. The Keppra put me to sleep when I got on heavier doses. I'm not put to sleep anymore but with all my meds I feel dazed, trouble concentrating, reading. Sometimes I just want to not take my meds for 1 day and see I'm living in a cloud or if there is another world out there. I can't though, if I' ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2008 4:28:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I took three medications for eleven years before I was finally given keppra. I have been seizure free for three years now.

1/2/2008 8:10:42 PM

Reviewer: Aley's Mommy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My daughter takes this medication along with her Tegretol and we have been very pleased. The Tegretol alone was not working and she had many breakthrough seizures, especially when sick. She has a virus now and has had no seizures. I do however notice mood swings with her now, which is concerning, but you have to weigh out the benefits and they are worth it.

12/29/2007 3:14:43 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
extreme tiredness and depression while taking this medication.

12/28/2007 2:37:41 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This medication was given to my husband and he had a severe hostile reaction to it. He wound up in jail for family violence. I would recommend a thorough review of all medications and interactions with medications before taking it.