Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minipress oral.

Condition: Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Trauma-related Nightmares
7/7/2012 5:20:14 AM

Reviewer: gary kilo, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe combat post traumatic stress disorder which causes severe nightmares. Upon starting this drug my nightmares stopped almost immediately. After missing a dose one night, I suffered 3 severe trauma induced nightmares. Upon continuing the prescribed dose, the nightmares were gone. The drug works amazing for combat PTSD related nightmares. My quality of life has been dramatically ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2012 12:48:40 PM

Reviewer: none, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
to many tramua in my head

1/31/2012 1:22:00 PM

Reviewer: PTSDmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked amazingly to stop nightmares. I take 2 mg before bed. I did experience some dizziness at higher dose, but have had no problems since dose has been adjusted. I find that I am able to wake up easily for my children during the night if needed (I also prescribed up to 9mg of melatonin for sleep). Panic attacks have been greatly reduced, although I do still have some anxiety through out t ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2011 1:21:53 PM

Reviewer: xgrimm, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has really helped with the nightmares I get. I am happy with it, a little after taking it I do feel a little dizzy but it goes away after about 30 minutes. The only thing I guess that would be on the bad side is that it makes me sleep like a rock. It takes alot to get me up.

6/12/2011 1:53:43 PM

Reviewer: lanelocust48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has been useful in helping to not have so many flashbacks. I have tried to come off of it and as usual, the flashbacks and other symptoms of PTSD comes back! So...I know this drug does work! At least it does for me!