Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of protonix oral.

8/10/2015 10:09:02 PM

Reviewer: saga28, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Other prescribed drugs did not give offer any relief, my level of pain was an 8 out of 10. This drug is like a miracle to me, it is the first time in 2 years that I can eat almost anything (except near bedtime) One RX of Dexilant was very expensive and did nothing for me.

7/6/2015 1:24:52 AM

Reviewer: dg24054, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Due to insurance I had to change from nexium to this and I still have heartburn just not as bad and I stay nauseated. It does not stop the acid from going to my throat. I am on 40 mg 2 x a day and I need more of this med because it does not last

1/6/2015 8:40:59 PM

Reviewer: Found relief , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before this drug I could not eat anything but noodles, and that was a task. Constant "choking" feeling, burning, pain in my guts. This has been a miracle drug for me . Makes me a lil gassy at times, but that's nothing compared to what life was like before. I take it first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. However , if I don't eat all day it will make me a lil sicky.

12/25/2014 9:53:06 PM

Reviewer: chida, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
gave me headaches, also feeling of choking, will not take again

9/21/2014 11:56:02 AM

Reviewer: jany, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
started in hospital was ok then went home and after taking it for a few days it made me dizzy and shot my b/p up. not good, had to get off it. on otc now . much better take 40 mg of omeprozle 2 times a day. works better. dr told me to stay on that.

Does your kid have symptoms?