Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zonegran Oral.

3/18/2012 4:48:59 PM

Reviewer: zonegran, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I didnt try this yet. Is this addicting.?

2/22/2012 2:10:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Crist no wonder it didn't help my migraines,I should sue the freaken quack for giving me these.trust me next time I will check the drug before it goes into my body.It may work for what it is supposed to but it does nothing for migraines.

8/20/2011 9:13:49 AM

Reviewer: painfreeinky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been completely satisfied with this med. I was suffering with severe pain in my face for years and lyrica only gave me 50 lbs of weight and felt high all the time. I take 300mg at bedtime and no side affects. Miracle drug for me and I'm down from 174 to 116lbs.

2/22/2011 11:57:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this medication in lieu of lyrica....what a blessing! I not only lost the weight gained from the lyrica, but all the heaviness of the joints and the pain has disappeared. It is the difference of night and day with my life. I still have good and bad days with my fibro pain and back pain, but I have lost 24 of the 40 pounds that I gained while on lyrica. I did this with no effort or d ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2011 11:41:11 PM

Reviewer: joyous4376, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i was prescribed 100mg of this drug 1st, made me sleepy, depressed, no energy, loss of interest, and angry....dr adjusted it to 25mg hoping symptoms would go away. didn't happen! I would be very careful w/ this med along with topamax...did same thing. it did lessen the migraines, but i DO NOT like the side effects at all! I don't want to be and cannot be depressed and have such a lack of e ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver