Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Exelon oral.

«Previous 6-8 of 8
9/9/2010 11:31:56 PM

Reviewer: I Knew That, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I retired from my law practice after being diagnosed with moderate cognative impairment. A year ago my doctor put me on exelon plus namenda plus various vitamins and minerals. I feel far more competent, and my memory is much better. I am glad I retired because I still cannot take stress and my judgment is poor, but for me, this drug has made a huge difference in my own assessment of how much I am ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2008 4:04:12 PM

Reviewer: blossom9995, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My 89 year old grandmother took this medication and it improved her qulity of life quite significantly. She began refusing to see the perscribing dr., when the med ran out there was a marked change, reduced energy and loss of interest in most things. I'd say it works

2/6/2008 1:57:25 PM

Reviewer: emason, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
My mother has been taking Exelon since it was introduced to the market. Over 15 yrs. of taking Exelon has allowed her to maintain a good lifestyle. I always recommend Exelon to anyone who is affected by the Alzheimer's.

«Previous 6-8 of 8