Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vagifem Vagl.

9/22/2013 10:04:44 PM

Reviewer: Kel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has helped with dryness, desire, my moods, etc! Love it!!! No side effects! Also, my friend now takes it and she said it's the best!!

9/19/2013 1:56:42 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using it for dryness and other menopausal symptoms such as urinary discomfort. I use 2 tablet per week and has been very effective. I am not sure if it is cause and effect but I have not experienced hot flashes since using this medicine. It is expensive medicine though.

8/6/2013 2:04:49 AM

Reviewer: Michelle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This easy to use product has helped thicken my vaginal walls, however the weight gain & bloat, as well as the abdominal cramping has me reconsidering its use. I'm on the fence right now & wondering if anyone has any other natural methods to suggest.

7/31/2013 8:35:24 PM

Reviewer: Go Natural, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although the medication does what it says it does it also caused me a constant stomach ache, bloating and the feeling of immediate weight gain. I was always extremely constipated. The constipation was most worrisome and so abnormal for me. I refuse to take something else to fix the side effects of this medicine so I've decided to stop the treatment. I also seemed to worry more that I would ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2013 1:15:26 PM

Reviewer: Dawna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After menopause I started having vaginal dryness. I tried a couple of alternatives none of which worked very well. My dr suggested Vagifem and although I was not comfortable with adding estrogen back into my body I tried it. For several months there were no side effects. Then I experienced two severe yeast infections,vaginal itching and a urinary tract infection. (Yeast infections and UTI's a ... Show Full Comment