Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Activella Oral.

9/23/2008 11:54:09 PM

Reviewer: LadyAce, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started Activella early in menopause and have had NO adverse symptoms. However, experiencing drop in libido, and my husband and I are both upset about it. But sex is great once he "warms me up"! Anyone else experience libido problems? Doctor says that has nothing to do with menopause/HRT but things I read online seem to differ.

9/23/2008 4:33:08 PM

Reviewer: Deb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Activella for 3 months. I drive alot about 180 miles every 2 weeks. I've noticed that it has made me very nervous when I drive a distance and also it makes my vision somewhat blurred. Had to stop taking it.

9/5/2008 4:59:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I JUST STARTED TAKING THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE NOTICED SOME IMPROVEMENT. THE HOT FLASHES AREN'T AS BAD, THE NIGHT SWEATS HAVE LESSENED,I'M NOT AS FORGETFUL SO FAR SO GOOD MAYBE A STRONGER DOSE?? I'M ON THE 0.5 AND I WILL BE WAITING 2 MORE WEEKS TO SEE HOW THIS WILL GO BEFORE CONSULTING WITH MY DOCTOR TO UP THE DOES, OVERALL IT HAS BEEN A GODSEND.

8/18/2008 1:53:55 PM

Reviewer: sentra57, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My night sweats dissappeared but so did my sex drive. I smoke and never thought much about the smoking warnings associated with this drug. Please stop smoking if you are taking this drug. I had an ekg in july of 2007 about 4 months after starting this drug and My heart was fine other than the mumer I'd had for years. One year later and still smoking but 1 month after stopping my Activella.05mg ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2008 11:26:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very leery about taking a HR, but couldn't deal with waking up 6x per night and the emotional highs and lows. Honestly after the 1st night I felt a difference. After 3-4 nights no more hot flashes (day or night). My breast are tender, and there is slight vaginal discomfort, but the trade off is huge. Just a little nervous enough to keep researching possible side effects on a re ... Show Full Comment