Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Activella Oral.

10/2/2008 12:59:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on .5mg for almost 3 months now. Vaginal dryness has decreased. I am sleeping better and have an occasional hot flash. My breast are very tender and some mild uterine discomfort. But havent had any break through bleeding.

9/23/2008 11:54:09 PM

Reviewer: LadyAce, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started Activella early in menopause and have had NO adverse symptoms. However, experiencing drop in libido, and my husband and I are both upset about it. But sex is great once he "warms me up"! Anyone else experience libido problems? Doctor says that has nothing to do with menopause/HRT but things I read online seem to differ.

9/23/2008 4:33:08 PM

Reviewer: Deb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Activella for 3 months. I drive alot about 180 miles every 2 weeks. I've noticed that it has made me very nervous when I drive a distance and also it makes my vision somewhat blurred. Had to stop taking it.

9/5/2008 4:59:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I JUST STARTED TAKING THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE NOTICED SOME IMPROVEMENT. THE HOT FLASHES AREN'T AS BAD, THE NIGHT SWEATS HAVE LESSENED,I'M NOT AS FORGETFUL SO FAR SO GOOD MAYBE A STRONGER DOSE?? I'M ON THE 0.5 AND I WILL BE WAITING 2 MORE WEEKS TO SEE HOW THIS WILL GO BEFORE CONSULTING WITH MY DOCTOR TO UP THE DOES, OVERALL IT HAS BEEN A GODSEND.

8/18/2008 1:53:55 PM

Reviewer: sentra57, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My night sweats dissappeared but so did my sex drive. I smoke and never thought much about the smoking warnings associated with this drug. Please stop smoking if you are taking this drug. I had an ekg in july of 2007 about 4 months after starting this drug and My heart was fine other than the mumer I'd had for years. One year later and still smoking but 1 month after stopping my Activella.05mg ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem