Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of activella oral.

8/9/2013 10:32:21 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Activella has been fantastic in alleviating menopausal symptoms. No hot flashes, hormonal headaches, or mood swings. I feel like myself again, maybe better! I've taken Activella for 5 years and managed to lose (and keep off) 50 pounds through diet and exercise, so weight gain is not inevitable on this drug. A very positive experience.

7/28/2013 10:08:28 PM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Activella for 4 years. I was very happy as the hot flashes were gone and I felt less anxiety. I quit taking it 10 days ago and I am now spotting and hot flashes are back. I am 50 and thought I must be past menopause at this stage. Is it normal to start with hot flashes and spotting so soon after stopping meds? Thinking I should go back on Activella but had hoped it wasn' ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 7:19:42 AM

Reviewer: May13, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken for eight days so I realize that's not long enough to really tell but I am not going to wait. No improvement in night sweats and may even be worse. More irritable and not happy. Will try something from the health food store. Not worth the risk of cancer and other side effects to me.

4/2/2013 12:20:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for three weeks now. Hot flashes are mostly gone from 20+ a day! I have a leg cramp once in awhile and my memory seems to be slightly worse than before, but I can live with that moreso than the hot flashes. I've also noticed I start to feel a little "funny" when I'm late in taking my dose! Except for these minor side affects, everything has gone extremely we ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2013 7:13:02 AM

Reviewer: ccg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this 16 years ago because I was having hot flashes due to menopause at 45. I recently stopped taking it to see if I actually still needed it. I am having hot flashes and anxiety but they are still mild so I will try to stay off it for at least another month to see if they go away on their own. I just don't want to take any prescription meds for anything if I can help it.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.