Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vaniqa Top.

11/21/2009 8:22:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has changed my life! I know that sounds dramatic, but when you are fair skinned, and wake up everyday to a face full of black hair you need a dramatic change! The growth is much slower, I was using a cream which left my skin burnt, red, and painful everyday. Now I use the smooth away thing you see on TV and vaniqa...wow what a difference. It is expensive but when you figure the waxing, ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2009 11:49:44 PM

Reviewer: pikachu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My facial hair, upper lip, is completely gone while using this product. I did break out on several occasions and tried skipping a day or using it once a day. I did notice the hair growing back darker and thicker at that time. I have to use this twice a day and it works perfectly. Expensive, but worth it.

9/15/2009 6:57:45 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this stuff! I only use it once a day, and have had wonderful results. I am light complected and only had fine, blond hair, but lots of it. No waxing anymore, and very little, occasional plucking. In addition, my skin looks better overall.

7/2/2009 6:14:30 PM

Reviewer: amanda22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could only afford this for the first month as I lost my job, this was in August 07. I still haven't found a job so I have not been able to get back on it. I have PCOS and a full beard. It is not covered by my insurance either. I was looking online for my mom at the Latisse thing, and there was a lot of talk about using online pharmacies from other countries. So I looked up this on all day ch ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2009 1:12:06 AM

Reviewer: margueritte, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Plagued with facial hair that needed tweezing everyday. This is really expensive but I recommend it and will continue to use. I have used this for about 8 weeks and the effects came after 4 weeks and continue. I do understand the twice a day... for forever, but so was the facial hair for forever. Take your pick !!!