Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vaniqa Top.

11/21/2009 8:22:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has changed my life! I know that sounds dramatic, but when you are fair skinned, and wake up everyday to a face full of black hair you need a dramatic change! The growth is much slower, I was using a cream which left my skin burnt, red, and painful everyday. Now I use the smooth away thing you see on TV and vaniqa...wow what a difference. It is expensive but when you figure the waxing, ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2009 11:49:44 PM

Reviewer: pikachu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My facial hair, upper lip, is completely gone while using this product. I did break out on several occasions and tried skipping a day or using it once a day. I did notice the hair growing back darker and thicker at that time. I have to use this twice a day and it works perfectly. Expensive, but worth it.

9/15/2009 6:57:45 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this stuff! I only use it once a day, and have had wonderful results. I am light complected and only had fine, blond hair, but lots of it. No waxing anymore, and very little, occasional plucking. In addition, my skin looks better overall.

7/2/2009 6:14:30 PM

Reviewer: amanda22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could only afford this for the first month as I lost my job, this was in August 07. I still haven't found a job so I have not been able to get back on it. I have PCOS and a full beard. It is not covered by my insurance either. I was looking online for my mom at the Latisse thing, and there was a lot of talk about using online pharmacies from other countries. So I looked up this on all day ch ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2009 1:12:06 AM

Reviewer: margueritte, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Plagued with facial hair that needed tweezing everyday. This is really expensive but I recommend it and will continue to use. I have used this for about 8 weeks and the effects came after 4 weeks and continue. I do understand the twice a day... for forever, but so was the facial hair for forever. Take your pick !!!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.