Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qvar inhl.

2/26/2015 10:45:31 PM

Reviewer: Neverhome20, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have finally gotten my asthma under controll with this medication it's amazing!!!

12/7/2014 2:52:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It keeps messing with my voice. Don't mind the gravelly-ness (it makes me sound bluesy) but some days my voice just about disappears.

11/24/2014 2:59:19 AM

Reviewer: mauieileen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a miracle drug for me. I was diagnosed with mild persistant asthma. I used to cough a lot and now I rarely cough. I haven't noticed any side effects, thankfully. With this treatment, I don't need my rescue inhaler.

6/14/2014 11:05:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had asthma for almost 10 years and have been taking only aburlte and it stopped working for me. Doctor put me on this, it did mess with my voice a little I noticed. but it helped with my breathing. I haven't taken my resuce inhaler in month!

5/21/2014 12:43:28 PM

Reviewer: kayc8, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.