Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of epipen im.

8/21/2014 12:58:36 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've used an epipen two times in my 15 years of living. One when I was 7 because I reacted to the eggs in extra creamy ice cream and the most recent a couple months ago I reacted to peanut oil in ice cream. (ice cream will be the death of me apparently) Both times I broke out in hives (scratched myself to death), threw up, and had trouble breathing, was wheezing pretty much. The epipen saved m ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2013 11:25:05 PM

Reviewer: bob, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
saved my life!

10/9/2011 1:40:56 PM

Reviewer: Csc11, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
A restaurant placed pickles on a sandwich I had ordered. I am allergic to vinegar. My throat was very scratchy then I realized I ate the pickle and 4 more were there. After that I gave myself the epi pen. Had the allergy since I was 3 and at 30 was the 1st time I used it. I was scared, but it didn't hurt. It was very easy, but I did get very shaky after. I had my 1 year old glad a total stran ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2011 8:40:11 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been severly allergic to peanuts since I was a baby. My first serious case of anaphalaxis was when I was 12 and had eaten a dish containing peanuts. If it wasn't for the EpiPen, I would not have lived past the age of 12.

8/22/2011 9:38:27 PM

Reviewer: rikers, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee