Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nifedical XL Oral.

9/9/2013 1:25:03 AM

Reviewer: ROY L MILLER JR, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
AT 5'8" 335 LBS 66 YEARS OLD,NO EXERCISE I SUFFERED A SEVER HEART ATTACK 5 YEARS AGO AND ALMOST DIED. I WAS TAKING NO MEDICATION AT THAT TIME IN APRIL 2008. I WAS GIVEN 30mg DAILY AND HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. I REDUCED ALL STRESS BUT STILL DO NO EXERCISE. MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NORMAL 120\80 AND AM STILL ALIVE...

8/29/2013 5:48:38 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I definitely have fluid retention in hands, legs, and feet. It keeps the blood pressure down to a degree 130/90 and lower depending on what foods I eat. It has caused significant hair loss. I am trying to go to supplements, diet and exercise. As soon as I find something that works for a day onto a week, I am getting off of this medicine.

8/7/2013 9:05:39 PM

Reviewer: jgieske347li4pdr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
added this to a beta blocker and my blood pressure is finally great

3/7/2013 2:34:41 PM

Reviewer: patientpatient123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have be taking this medicine (Procardia) or Nifedical 60mg once a day for a week. I switched from Labetalol 300 mg twice a day. I love the way I feel through out the day, no more migraines. The downside, my ankles are always itching, looks like I have a small rash and my ankles are sore. I wrapped up one foot because I thought maybe I hit it on something, but the next morning, the other foot was ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2013 3:43:52 PM

Reviewer: Malcolm, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this(60 mg twice a day) for 2 weeks. The doctor took me off Amlodipine because my BP is very high and jumps up and down. Now it is "stable" at about 175/70. I also take Hydralazine 100mg 3times a day, Doxasozin 4mg twice a day and Lasix 20 mg once a day. I am tired all the time, take frequent naps.

stressed working woman