Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Proctozone-HC Rect.

1-5 of 5
5/2/2011 11:25:43 AM

Reviewer: minnie29, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using proctozone-hc 2.5% since april 14th and I have two big Hemm inside and my doc prescriped me this.Everytime I put this on it burns so bad.I herd from others it's a great med,but not for me.my surgent better get these things out..Also mainly any meds I take I get the side effects.Good Luck!!

3/16/2011 10:42:57 AM

Reviewer: Jan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to the doctor for what I believed was my first ever hemorrhoid. It was confirmed and I was given this prescription. I used it for 4 days with no change to the one hemorrhoid. I then woke up on the 5th day to 2 more hemorrhoids! These aren't as big but they itch tremendously! This medicine is not helping at all with the reduction of the hemorrhoids or the itch. I have a call into the doc ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2010 10:46:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After less than a week and using only 2 x a day this medication took the painful hemorrhoids packing! I was contemplating surgery anything to get some relief and WOW! My dr was right!!! This is magical cream!!!

3/9/2010 7:13:54 PM

Reviewer: apple, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
out of all the rectal cream I have had this one I would give a 5 out 5 works wonders for me. I would not trade this for no other.

4/14/2009 9:27:52 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
solved my problem

1-5 of 5

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?