Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vitron-C Oral.

1-5 of 5
7/17/2009 4:19:10 PM

Reviewer: swhstennis, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on and off Vitron C for the last couple years to up my ferritin. It works well after a few months, but while on it I feel like my digestive system is out of sorts. A nurse recommended Senna/S to help with constipation, which I'm trying this go around. So far it's helping.

5/29/2009 4:24:56 PM

Reviewer: jula, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
took 1 first week andthen tried the 2. Have gone back to 1. The side effects of 2 was just too severe. My stomach became extremely upset and caused diahrea

5/13/2009 4:25:32 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
My doctor prescribed Vitron C to me 1993 because of serious iron deficiency. I am still using it to this present day and have never had any side effect at all. This medicine works for me. When I miss taking my daily dose(one pill), I get shortness of breath and a headache. As soon as I take the Vitron C, those symptoms go away. So I never leave home without it. I keep a supply at home and I ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2009 4:38:11 PM

Reviewer: nessmd, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It does take 3 months or more to increase your iron levels to a healthy number, so it is important to take it daily to get the best effect. Also take with food, it helps for absorbtion and to stop an upset stomach.

11/15/2007 1:33:37 AM

Reviewer: pjewellann@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I used it originally as a prescription from my regular Dr. However, years later I was told not to use it as it could be dangerous...and I miss using it as I believe that ir really halped me and I had much more energy that I do now...Should I continue to use it?

1-5 of 5