Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexium Oral.

7/29/2015 9:28:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been using this for few years worked fine first year. then just this year was told to take it morn and afternoon. well my heart rate is now 40. I am so dizzy, tingling in left hand arm. I hope I don't die...

3/11/2015 11:38:23 PM

Reviewer: Di, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
The nexium helped my reflux for 24 years. I was devastated to find out that nexium eats up the calcium I was taking for bone density when I entered the pre meni years. There really should be some warning labels or better monitoring during menapause. Clearly the Dr. & company has neglected to educate the patient. I was taken off this due to the findings of osteopenia.

8/12/2014 12:27:53 PM

Reviewer: Believer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Most excellent! I tried several different rx's to help with my acid problem and none were as effective as Nexium. After being on it for 3 months I stopped because that was how long my doc thought it would take to heal me. I stopped taking it and boom, the pain was back. Got back on Nexium and am staying on it. Such relief was unexpected.

6/28/2014 6:17:31 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed by my PCM who told me that serious side effects were uncommon and that, in fact, my chances of getting diarrhea were less than "one in a hundred". Well, I was that "one"! It was so bad that I quit taking the Nexium after two days but, managed to "keep" the diarrhea for 21 straight days (before I could see my PCM again). I then received a prescription fo ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2014 12:21:59 PM

Reviewer: JDD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My GI doc Rx Nexium for Gerds when it first came out and I took it until six months ago. Eight years ago I developed a B12 deficiency, suggested to my doctor that I might have this condition, due to a malabsorbtion syndrome due to the Nexium, he poo poo it. Then I developed a vitamin D deficiency, same story. My bones thinned out, every two years they were thinner on bone density testing, NEXIUM! ... Show Full Comment