Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Geodon Oral.

2/2/2008 11:12:38 PM

Reviewer: beccasupermom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Geodon for three weeks now in conjunction with Depakote for treating Bi-Polar disorder. It has worked very well. My moods have completely stabilized but I don't feel numb. I have not had many side effects except for the sleepiness which my doctor prescribed Provigil to combat. It works very well and I am overall pretty satisfied so far.

2/2/2008 8:03:55 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Mecication worked GREAT for the bipolar; made me less paranoid, I felt like I could be part of society again - but only 15% of the time. The other 85% I was stuck with a constant sense of severe anxiety, restlessness (esp. in my shoudlers), still waking up in the middle of the night despite the tranq effects it had. Good drug but VERY strong - be prepared to set aside a few days to get used to i ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2008 3:38:14 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
decrease in mood swings

1/30/2008 8:32:22 AM

Reviewer: AmyHeinrich, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Geodon for 4 years, I was on the max dose of 160 mg, but I am stable now on 80mg split in 2 doses. I have not had a panic attack since I have been on geodon. And never had side effects besides being tired.

1/26/2008 7:21:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking geodon for about three months I HAVE HAD MOST OF THE COMMON SIDE,EFFECTS AND A FEW LESS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS! I have been sick as a dog for weeks !!!!!!

man rubbing painful knee