Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Geodon oral.

11/20/2007 3:08:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this drug 6 days ago and I have a few questions hoping that someone has an answer for me. In the morning a few hours after I take my pill I am very sleepy But when I take my second pill at nite it seems to wake me up Is there anyone else that has had this problem??? Please help I can tell that it is working for some of the stuff but making other parts worse!!

11/18/2007 10:17:44 AM

Reviewer: Kitsune, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only thing I don't like about this drug is that it makes me very drowsy in the afternoon. I also missed a period altogether. I take it with Lexapro, and the combination works for me, though with the weight gain that Lexapro causes, I'd like to try something else.

11/2/2007 4:55:26 PM

Comment:
Lamictal, Cymbalta and Geodon. Excellent combination. Thank Goodness I am off the Risperdal. That was making me gain weight immensely. The only side effect I had from Geodon is mild sleepiness and for some reason I have this taste in my mouth like I swallowed aspartame or something sweet like it. Other than that I lost 8 lbs and I am in control of the anger/mood swings. I highly recommend Geodo ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 11:24:29 AM

Reviewer: Anne136, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Geodon for five years along with Depakote for Bipolar 1. It really stabilizes me without the weight gain I experienced on Zyprexa. I have no side effects other than a little sleepiness either from the Geodon or the Depakote or both which is easily remedied by drinking a couple cups of coffee. This has been a wonder drug for me. I highly recommend giving it a chance.

10/10/2007 4:21:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine causes exteme drowsiness and did not help improve my moods or stable them out at all. This medicine caused me to break out in cystic acne, so I took myself off of it. I stick to Lamictal, Seroquel, and Elavil.

man rubbing painful knee