Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lumigan Opht.

4/30/2011 4:22:01 PM

Reviewer: KayV, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After two weeks of use my pressure lowered from 29-30 to 19-20 for which I am very grateful. After about 6 weeks of use I'm still experiencing red eyes and now have very dry nasal passages. For the past week I've also had nausea but am not sure if related. However, one night I forgot to insert the drops and I did not have nausea that day. The nausea has returned. Has anyone else exper ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2011 2:12:10 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication as soon as it was available. Had red eyes most of the time and became very sensitive to light. Noticed weakness in hands and felt like I had the flu. After stopping and starting again the same thing happened. Used drug again after a period of trying something else. Had a painful feeling in fingers and toes, not as bad as gout but it was constant.

3/20/2011 10:57:24 AM

Reviewer: woutanet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not sure if it's working for me,my appointment is in April.(It's been 3mo) BUT,after reading some comments I'm wondering if the way I've felt lately has something to do with the med; breathing, tired, etc. Both lids and under eye area alot darker,(not pretty)my lashes are thicker/longer,(which I could care less about) but since using Lumigan I've seem to have grown dker hair o ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2011 10:19:31 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My eye dr. prescribes this to lower my eye pressure for Suspect Glaucoma. it has been working well, he is pleased with the numbers. however i do have some tendency toward red, itchy eyes - some of which can be attributed to year-round allergies. my lashes have not become long or "enhanced" unfortunately.

12/2/2010 2:59:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Eyes are consistently blood shot red that my co-workers think I have an eye infection or I have been crying.....The redness only goes away when I stop using it for a day or two. My Dr's suggestion on my last visit when I complained was: that it's better to have red eyes than cataret......needless to say he will no longer be my eye doctor.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash