Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bisoprolol-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

«Previous 16-19 of 19
4/17/2009 11:08:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
alergic reaction,dehydration,trouble breathing

1/6/2009 1:40:09 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I too experienced the dizziness, fog feeling, and forgetfulness. I also believe it is causing me to lose my hair. It has been shedding like crazy for about 9 months. My hair texture has also changed. I hate this medicine and have been begging my dr. to change my "cocktail" again. He refuses. I'm getting a second opinion.

9/24/2008 9:23:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first started taking this drug I felt ok but the longer I took it the more side effects I had. I was always feeling dizzy, severe leg cramps and I had no energy and was forgetful and fuzzy headed. My Dr took me off it for 7 days and all the effects went away but especially after 5 days I couldn't believe how good I felt. My head seemed to clear up and felt much better, I felt like ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2008 10:10:14 PM

Reviewer: sedona002, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medicine. I took Toprol XL for a while, but it did not lower my systolic pressure. My doc switched me to Bisoprolol and my bp loved it. It's effective, easy to use but unfortunately, caused me to break out in white spots all over my dark colored legs and arms. I was recently diagnosed with a medication eruption from the Hydrochlorothiazide component of the medicine. My meds have no ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 16-19 of 19