Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bisoprolol-hydrochlorothiazide oral.

4/26/2010 3:01:25 PM

Reviewer: Ken, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking a small (5mg) dosage for moderate hbp. At first I was on 10mg, but my heart rate was dropping into the low 40 range and I was extremely fatigued. Fatigued to the point I laid in bed for 4 days too tired to go to work. I called the doc and he lowered the dosage to 5mg and I feel a lot better. I still do not have the same energy level as I had before taking this drug, but after a ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2010 9:00:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication caused my feet and ankles to swell constantly. I also had difficulties breathing especially at night.

4/17/2009 11:08:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    alergic reaction,dehydration,trouble breathing

1/6/2009 1:40:09 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
    I too experienced the dizziness, fog feeling, and forgetfulness. I also believe it is causing me to lose my hair. It has been shedding like crazy for about 9 months. My hair texture has also changed. I hate this medicine and have been begging my dr. to change my "cocktail" again. He refuses. I'm getting a second opinion.

9/24/2008 9:23:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I first started taking this drug I felt ok but the longer I took it the more side effects I had. I was always feeling dizzy, severe leg cramps and I had no energy and was forgetful and fuzzy headed. My Dr took me off it for 7 days and all the effects went away but especially after 5 days I couldn't believe how good I felt. My head seemed to clear up and felt much better, I felt like ... Show Full Comment