Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Foradil Aerolizer Inhl.

2/17/2009 1:10:27 PM

Reviewer: bj30out, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Foradil for over 2 years. It is by far the best asthma medication I've ever taken. However, I notice a gradual shortness of breath and chest pressure if I miss a dose or it's longer than 12 hrs. since my last inhilation. I'm wondering if it's addictive ! Also, I just read that it shouldn't be taken as the only treatment for asthma. I only have to use my al ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2009 4:50:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med about 1 week and I am so exhausted it is all I can do to stay awake all day. I am a very high energy person, not anymore I am half asleep all day does anyone have a remedity for this problem? Other than that it is great.

9/25/2008 6:04:50 PM

Reviewer: jiksgx, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
While I experiences relief from asthma symptoms, I experienced tremors and nervousness. I discontinued after three days.

7/20/2008 9:45:06 AM

Reviewer: Mom_of_Four, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Foradil changed my life! One inhaled capsule in the morning, and I'm symptom-free all day. Another one before bed if needed. A lifetime of meds and regimens replaced by these little capsules. I haven't noticed blood sugar or fatigue issues, like some users. I tell everyone I know how wonderful this drug is!

7/9/2008 5:27:13 PM

Reviewer: ladypeace, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
easier on my throat than Advair. Still too expensive for a maintenance drug. Has anyone experienced weight gain with this?