Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lantus SubQ.

4/14/2009 10:33:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Lantus in conjunction with my humalog.  I take it at night.  It significantly aids me in controlling by blood sugar.  If there is a problem it's because I'm not controlling my diet.

3/29/2009 8:58:10 PM

Reviewer: mac920, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
3/3/2009 4:38:48 PM

Reviewer: hcs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
diet very important

12/31/2008 12:35:39 PM

Reviewer: rrwingert, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking 100units every evening and bg still 240 or greater in am have been counting carbs and using novolog sliding scale with meals as well have had some sugars over 300. Just don't think this is working for me maybe need to go back to my old NPH doses

12/9/2008 3:07:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 80U of Lantus every night now. Started out at 40U which helped for awhile, but now everytime I go see my Doctor the dosage goes up, as my A1C's have been always high. Since increasing my dosage I have put on 30lbs, which I am not happy about. I also take 1000mg of metformin as well being on a sliding scale for Novalog. I eat smaller meals now and to a certain point I try to avoi ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee