Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cyclessa 28 oral.

7/29/2013 12:16:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on the generic of cyclessa for over a decade. Had no issues, no mood swings, I initially gained maybe 10 pounds, mostly went to my boobs.

4/20/2013 5:38:49 AM

Reviewer: Carol, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My boobs definitely got bigger. I didnt gain much weight. If anything, I just stopped working out or doing active activities. But I dont blame the pills. Its very effective. I dont get dizzy or feel like throwing up. This bill is pretty good. i've been using it for four years now. I feel like if you gain weight, try working out or use food portion control. cause medications do effect ppl diffe ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2012 12:00:29 AM

Reviewer: CBrown, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this back in January of 09. After 3 failed attempts at other pills, this pill was awesome at first. I dropped a ton of weight and my boobs got huge! Now, 3yrs later, I have no sex drive (my husband always has to initiate), my appetite is up, I'm gaining weight, my boobs have shrunk and I have acne, frequent urination and all these other issues. I don't know what to do...I& ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2012 7:05:53 PM

Reviewer: Pben, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have horrible side effects like, nausea, uncontrollable vomiting, blackouts, hot flashes, stomach pain. But on the bright side I've lost 15 pounds, due to loss of appetite unfortunately. I've had not so good of an experience with this bc pill, although no children!

6/16/2012 6:19:14 PM

Reviewer: stw85, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Cyclessa for over 6 years. I had no severe weight gain, no cramps, no nausea. My issues with this drug is the crazy mood swings it gave me and the lack of sex drive. This drug completely took any feeling of wanting to have sex whatsoever and I didn't even realize it did until I spoke with my doctor and changed my BC.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.