Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aviane Oral.

2/11/2013 8:17:30 AM

Reviewer: Sin1019, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for over a year now. I felt more evened out. It did wonders for my period flow. I barely even notice I am having a period. They come at the same time each month as well. I sometimes have some cramping and headaches before I am about to start, or while I am on it. That is to be expected.

1/21/2013 12:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Aviane for over five years and absolutely love it. It has been 100% effective and has resulted in shorter, lighter periods that always come on the same day of the week. I have maintained a normal weight, have had no symptoms of PMS, and my sex drive remains high (so much so that my boyfriend sometimes can't keep up!). I would highly recommend this pill.

12/31/2012 6:56:40 PM

Reviewer: ashley, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Avian from a different birth control. I didn't notice much of the side effects as I did with other birth controls, but each dose of hormons effects people differently. So far I'm not pregnant.

8/25/2012 12:02:58 AM

Reviewer: bg92, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gained fifteen pounds in a month. I have never experienced cramping or bloating on my period and I had the worst back cramps with aviane. My stomach was bloated, my breasts were sore and my legs would get charlie horses every night. I had spotting every single day I took the pill. I'm now trying Trinessa.

8/8/2012 6:40:38 PM

Reviewer: Dijambo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first started Aviane about four years ago. I've been on BCP for 7 years, just to regulate my cycle. I started on Jolessa for the first year of my marriage, but it was pricey and didn't regulate me at all. I've been back on Aviane for almost 2 months now and my sex drive is almost completely nonexistent. (Maybe I never noticed that before because I wasn't having sex until a year a ... Show Full Comment