Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Axert Oral.

5/14/2008 11:17:37 PM

Reviewer: axertfan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Have had headaches for years trying quite a few medications with no success. Last year I was prescribed Axert and regret never hearing about it before! It is costly, but the time I spent in bed and missing life, it's well worth it!!!! Pain is gone within 1 hour.

4/11/2008 2:09:15 AM

Reviewer: Charles, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
life long migraines. I sampled the market 4 yrs ago. Axert was the only one that took it out without side effects. A generic would be nice but the relief is priceless. If the first pill dosn't take it out in 20 minutes I get bummed because it means I have the flue. For me they share the same symptoms.

3/31/2008 11:13:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I wouldn't trade Axert for Anything! It's worked for me for years. In 30 mins. my severe mingraines are gone baby gone!! and believe me, I have VERY severe ones....have had them for years and years. Once I found this medication, I stopped looking for anything else.

3/1/2008 7:36:57 PM

Reviewer: christinabsmith, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this medication hasnt worked for me it made me halusinate and have worse side efects then any other medication that i have been on. i was so dizzy and nausiated that i am still having problems and this is the 5th day i am still having problems. i even fell and i messed my left side up. i also have numbness in both of my hands. if you take this meication please take it with extream care. and dont ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2008 4:21:11 PM

Reviewer: mustang257, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking axert for over a year now sometimes four times a month,its like a miracle drug for me,in 20 minutes or less my headache is gone.