Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adoxa oral.

9/10/2009 10:24:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this medication with food reduces it's effectiveness, and taking it on an empty stomach makes me very ill. So remembering to take it 2 hours after and 1 hour before eating is critical and makes it more likely to foget. But it absolutely works when I take it properly and has much fewer risks than the alternative (Accutane).

6/5/2009 10:02:04 AM

Comment:
I've been taking Adoxa 150 mg for two months now, and my skin looks great! The only problem is that the medicine makes me sick, so I have to take it with food. It also gives me headaches. I think it is a great short term solution, but I wouldn't want to take it long term because the side effects aren't worth it.

5/9/2009 10:38:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using adoxa 150mg once a day for over a month now to clear up my acne. I never had acne before and after stopping birth control my face had a major acne freak out fit. I have to take this with food because I got very nauseous and sick from taking it on an empty stomach. I have been having some mild diarrhea after being outside too long in the sun. And I must wear sunscreen & re ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2009 3:41:34 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son has only been on this medication for 3 weeks but has seen considerable improvement in the clearing up of his acne. He is on 150 mg, 1x daily and takes it approx. 1 hr after eating and has had no stomach issues.

1/4/2009 1:30:00 AM

Reviewer: ~H, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for Perioral Dermatitis for 3 weeks and I see a very small change in my skin. It defintely makes me sick so I HAVE to take it with food. I also notice headaches and I think it makes me really sensitive to alcohol (makes my heart race). All in all I will stick it out for the 6-12 weeks.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash