Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of budesonide oral.

7/14/2012 1:23:45 PM

Reviewer: grnnyllaurel, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this medication for lymphocytic colitis,seems to be the only med that works for me

4/28/2012 1:34:22 PM

Reviewer: curley, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 69 yr. old women. Have been on this medication for 5 mths. I have Collegentic Colitis. Has anyone had trouble with weight gain?

1/24/2012 11:17:42 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get my RX out of US which makes it affordable. Has anyone taken this med longer than 3 months? As soon as I go off symptoms come back, but help a lot while I'm taking it.

1/5/2012 2:31:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with pancolitis. I was put on budesonide and asacol hd. They worked great for me. I had to get off of the budesonide because I could not afford it anymore. It cost me $239.00 a month. That's my insurance co-pay!! Without insurance or medeicare, it's out of the reach of most people. But bude sonid was really helpful while I was on it.

12/20/2011 6:12:32 PM

Reviewer: phhall, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 62 year old woman and have been diagnosised with microscopic colitis for 6 years, with no real relief, and 15-85% advance of diease. This drug is the first true hope I have had of regaining a normal life. My doctor has directed me that following his instructions of food combining (alakaline/acid) and daily exercise of walking I should be cured in 3 months.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.