Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Elidel topical.

7/21/2015 11:38:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication almost 10 years. I chronically suffer from seborrheic dermatitis and eczema on my face. Elidel is approved for eczema but using it for seb derm is off label use. It works better than anything else, though, to keep my skin clear! Most people think I have perfect skin. In reference to the burning/itching: I got that the first two times I used it when my face had a ma ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2015 12:28:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I broke out with eczema on my arms my doctor gave me hydrocortisone cream and it got much worse.was given elidel cream and it cleared up in two days.it also improved my stiff ,swollen hands that I have had for years.

7/23/2014 4:42:32 AM

Reviewer: MorganL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went to a doctor for a rash that had appeared on my hips and lower abdomen. This doctor told me that it was a skin infection and prescribed me antibiotics, and an antibiotic skin ointment.The rash still remained there for months with no relief! After being in so much pain and very uncomfortable at night ( I broke down in tears it was that bad ) I went to another doctor for ANYTHING, something!!! ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 9:21:50 AM

Reviewer: GalwayGrl , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this medicine for a few days now. It's already working but I have noticed a slight burning sensation from using it.

12/25/2012 8:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i can't seem to get relief from my itching no matter what i do. only predisone is completely affective