Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of elidel top.

1/31/2015 12:28:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I broke out with eczema on my arms my doctor gave me hydrocortisone cream and it got much worse.was given elidel cream and it cleared up in two days.it also improved my stiff ,swollen hands that I have had for years.

7/23/2014 4:42:32 AM

Reviewer: MorganL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went to a doctor for a rash that had appeared on my hips and lower abdomen. This doctor told me that it was a skin infection and prescribed me antibiotics, and an antibiotic skin ointment.The rash still remained there for months with no relief! After being in so much pain and very uncomfortable at night ( I broke down in tears it was that bad ) I went to another doctor for ANYTHING, something!!! ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 9:21:50 AM

Reviewer: GalwayGrl , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this medicine for a few days now. It's already working but I have noticed a slight burning sensation from using it.

12/25/2012 8:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i can't seem to get relief from my itching no matter what i do. only predisone is completely affective

7/3/2012 9:11:19 AM

Reviewer: MAD MOM, 0-2 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My infant was given this med at the hospital in 2003. I was unaware of the potential side effects and the Dr. asured me it was safe for my infant. It was not!!!!! Do not use this product believe me its not worth the risk. My child now 8 is almost living a normal life. This drug should be taken off the market!!!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver