Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Conjugated Estrogens Oral.

8/19/2009 9:14:25 PM

Reviewer: lori, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
60%of my hot flashes are gone! I feel bloated though! Worry about future cancer fears!

8/3/2009 8:41:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know how it has helped me because I did not display symptoms when my doctor put me on the therapy.

1/10/2009 7:50:42 PM

Reviewer: chattanooga, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was having hot flashes for over a year, they were realy bad, don't even know how many i was having a day, finaly started the premarin lower dose did not work, then i got .625 works great, no flashes, sleeping lot better.

10/17/2008 5:44:33 AM

Reviewer: nswift, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking .625 and it completely relieved my hot flashes, dry vagina, sleep problems, & mood swings. After 6 weeks, I began having severe bumps & pimples from Rosacea. I took this level for 6 months then I switched to .3 On this lower dosage, my "change of life" symptoms were only somewhat relieved, the Rosacea acne improved to a moderate status, however the hair on my ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2007 9:03:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Being only 45--I was relieved to stop my periods, but distressed by the sweats, insomina and vaginal dryness. I toughed it out for eight months, but finally started the prempro and I could'nt be more pleased. So far almost all the symptoms are gone, this in just the first month. Thankful--I now feel like my old self.