Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen Oral.

12/1/2008 5:13:05 PM

Reviewer: msmayor, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just been operated on for spinal stenosis and have found this drug to be very helpful. I have a hard time taking pills so it is somewhat difficult to swallow.

12/1/2008 1:43:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have a case were my spine is curved in like im slouching all the time i had this since a child i think they call it kyphosis i recently have gotin tired of bein in pain there no surgey that can be performd on me cause i to old so md perscribed this med for me which works great but you need to be strong minded not to abuse it it really helps me do my daily deeds i work 10 hrs a day and weeknds so ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2008 7:52:51 AM

Reviewer: judygal, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It feels as if I have been recalled to life since my MD perscribed this med.I still have some pain but I can at least have a quality of life and be a productive member of society.

11/30/2008 5:43:28 PM

Reviewer: neednewbody , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have to use this medication because I have arthritis in my back ,knees,hips,and fingers.I do find that this drug helps me somewhat, but it seems to wear off after about 3 hours. and most of the time doctor's prescribe it for every 6.I also have fibromyalga,scoliosis,and psoriasis.So maybe this is why it seems to wear off so easily.

11/30/2008 5:23:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had an A/C repair from a grade 4 seperation.  I just turned twenty yrs old a month ago and the DR said ill probably take this for the rest of my life. Taken the drug for 7 weeks and the pain is managed well by hydro 7.5/500. I take one when i wake up because i used to sleep on my left side and one when i go to bed for the pain and strain of the day. Just wondering if there any adverse longter ... Show Full Comment