Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral.

11/11/2008 8:07:00 PM

Reviewer: SugaBaby, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    i ahve back pain from an accident years ago and sometimes when it gets too cold it acts up i use it and love the fact that it takes away the pain all day with just one pill

11/11/2008 8:02:59 PM

Reviewer: ogbeau4ua@aol.com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    i have chronic mouth pain caused by an auto crash long ago.i took this medication for about 20 years.the medication worked wonders.i thought i could control it.i see myself as strong.i could not.i let it control me.take responsibily and know when to stop.it took nearly 2 mos. of top-notch rehab. for me.again,know when to stop.

11/11/2008 6:13:51 PM

Reviewer: user, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking for 8 yrs.Arthritus in my knees. Works, but you get too used to it. Must back off. 2-750es a day.

11/10/2008 2:05:25 PM

Reviewer: In Misery, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It helps to a point I take two a day as prescribed by my dr. I used to half them taking them 4 times within a day now I have to take a whole one twice a day they only last for about 3 to 4 hours before I feel the pain so then if both have already been taking within that day then I have to live in misery.

11/8/2008 9:51:38 AM

Reviewer: lovehydrocodone, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this pain medication for while. And I love how it helps me. I take 7.5-750mg. I also take about 10 a day. I know that I should go to a higher dose, but I don't want to feel high, I just want my pain to go away. I just love this medication and can't do with it.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.