Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral.

2/9/2008 10:56:41 PM

Reviewer: pardude, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from osteoarthritis in my right hip and I am supposed to take 500mg of Hydrcodone 4 times a day. I only take 1 tablet on weekend nights when I don't have to go to work. It knocks me for a loop. I sleep very well taking it and it reduces the pain. I don't want to get addicted to this stuff so I take it only if I can't stand the pain anymore.

2/8/2008 5:47:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
2/8/2008 7:05:21 AM

Reviewer: neesie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking hydro 10/500 for migraines & bulging discs. I thought 7.5 was the highest dose until I went to my dr literally crying, I was in so much pain. Now am seeing a physical therapist and am able to cut down on the hydros to 1/2 tab every 6 hrs or so instead of 1 tab that often, but it works just as well.

2/6/2008 12:56:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am using this for the pain of severe osteoarthritis of the knee. I am in need of a knee replacement. I am trying not to use it very often as it is habit forming and I will need pain medication after my knee replacement.

2/5/2008 11:28:46 PM

Reviewer: JimmyW, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Doesnt stop pain from rotor cuff injury, decreased libido, ejaculation nearly impossible, slows down digestive system and causes severe constipation, bloating, cramping. Works great on my cronic lower back pain.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.