Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-homatropine oral.

6/30/2016 4:28:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for a cough related to pneumonia. I took it at 6PM because my doctor told me that it would "knock me out" and that it would last for 12 hours. It is 4:30AM and I haven't slept at all.

12/15/2015 5:12:05 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I could not sleep. My mouth was incredibly dry. It is now 2:10 am and I feel very jittery!

7/15/2015 5:09:52 PM

Reviewer: Jenny, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this kind of the cough medication to treat the night time coughing. The OCT medication never work for me at all. Every time when I ended up with URI, I tend to cough worse at night. Only this kind of the prescription cough medication work for me. The problem is that I am too sensitive to it. It works within 5 minutes but it made me very drowsy for the next day most of the ti ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2015 4:10:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I came down with the flu and had a nasty cough and couldn't sleep. Went to a walk-in clinic because my doctor was on vacation and couldn't fit me in until the next day. I was prescribed Hydrocodone-Homatropine cough syrup. I took it and it made my coughing stop after an hour later. They only thing I didn't like about this product it made my pulse race and gave me a super headache. I ha ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2014 11:50:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this drug for a severe cough I had with my sinus infection. My lungs were sore from coughing so hard and I hadn't slept in 3 days. One dose stopped my cough and allowed me to sleep a full 6 hours before I started coughing again. The only drawback: I woke up in the morning with a bad headache, feeling like I was hung over. I took some Advil for my headache and was fine.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.