Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan Nasl.

8/8/2013 11:51:09 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Did not help the Migraine within 20 min of taking the pill i was vomiting it right back up

2/13/2013 9:14:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I usually only have to take a half of a pill and I feel a bit better within 30 mins to an hour. I have been multiple pills for migraines and this one has been the best.

3/7/2012 11:05:19 AM

Reviewer: Angie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I don't normally get migraine but one every couple of months. I used Sumatriptan and every time I take it about 1/2 hour after I take it I alway throw up and then pass out finally. When I wake there is no more headache. So it works but I alway throw up.

12/3/2011 10:57:46 AM

Reviewer: onyxx65, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I would like some feedback please!!!!!! Let me give you my history 1st. I have been using the nasal form for many years with pretty good results. The pill form does nothing for me! I used to use the injection form but started to get chest tightness when using it! However, I did get better & quicker results from it as I would get a "strange" burning sensation in the top of my &quo ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2011 8:09:43 PM

Reviewer: jennifer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
just found out today from neurologist rebound headaches from imitrix are now probably my problem. it has been my only help for 20 yrs. & now its my problem?

stressed working woman