Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lisinopril-Hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

7/23/2015 1:55:27 PM

Reviewer: Lynne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 1 week and if I had not read the other reviews I would think I had a serious illness...I can hardly walk from the house to my car my legs are so weak and achy. Constant nausea, stomach pain and dizzy/faint feeling. I am thinking I had rather have high BP and risk a heart attack as to feel this way:(

5/19/2015 9:35:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
day one dizzy, tired lack of energy, headache & eye pain. I am not going to continue with this pill. Think i will try health living . I hate this medicine i cried all day depression was bad. taking 10/12.5 and my dr was me to cut them in half but i say no more.

5/6/2015 7:45:11 AM

Reviewer: LadyDevlin, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lisinopril by itself did not control my BP, doc added HCTZ and numbers lowered. No cough or spasms, have had some weight gain and hair loss, but not sure it is due to this drug or just the joy of aging.

2/23/2015 4:54:41 PM

Reviewer: Larry C, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was taking Diovan and asked about something on the WalMart $4.00 list and was prescribed Lisinopril-HCTZ in the 20/12.5 dosage. This worked for about a year then my BP started to drop below 100/65. Started to take a half a pill and the BP went back to 116/72. Pulse rate stayed constant 68+/- 2 points. I have had no cough issues but just a small amount of a rash which goes away during the winter w ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2015 3:26:02 PM

Reviewer: songbergs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on another medication for two decades that made me so tired that I refused to take it in the morning -- only at night. As a result my blood pressure was scary. Other meds have given my migraines, so I felt there was no hope. A new doctor put me on this one. I was not hopeful at first. In the beginning my blood pressure dropped low and made me dizzy in the morning, but it soon corrected. I ... Show Full Comment