Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

3/6/2014 12:57:18 PM

Reviewer: prettylady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It works great for my blood pressure but my eye sight is blurred now and seems to be getting worse.

3/3/2014 7:56:50 PM

Reviewer: unhappy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have dry cough,always seem to have a runny nose. my eye sight seems to be changing went to eye Dr. they said my eyes were ok.could this drug be causing my eye problem ?

2/24/2014 8:55:26 AM

Reviewer: lynnr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
i having severe joint pain now

2/18/2014 8:05:00 PM

Reviewer: Mari5195, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for several years.After a couple of years i got this rash on my neck around my finger tips.On the back of my neck and scalp.It does a good job on my blood pressure.This is the only side effect i have.They have tried to change my medicine.But i am getting sick.So had to go back to this medicine.I wish the rash would leave.

2/17/2014 11:16:27 AM

Reviewer: burnham@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about one year. My side effects are my toes itch almoat all the time, I am very weak all the time and I have some hair thinning, I take the 10-12.5 MG. My aim is to find things to eat to help me to get off of this medication.