Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

3/20/2012 6:53:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced no negative side effects to this medication, I have a very sensitive system so this is a good thing this medication has been very effective

3/11/2012 9:07:05 PM

Reviewer: Former Bencar user, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It lowered my bp but my vision is blurry and it has caused a bad rash on my eye lids and below my eyes. They also itch and are runny. Just horrible! I have to call my doctor in the morning.

1/30/2012 12:17:23 PM

Reviewer: Tom, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this drug approx. 2 years ago. 1 year ago the Dr reommended I use a niacin also. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. After doing some research I found that both of these can make you hyperglycemic. Great! I have stopped the niacin but with little insurance I will stay with Losartan/HCTZ because it does keep the b.p. within range and I have not experienced any side effects.

12/29/2011 12:54:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication often causes my blood pressure to be very low. I suffer with muscles pains and cramps, my hair is thinning very badly and I often experience a breathless feeling.

12/11/2011 9:41:11 AM

Reviewer: bails, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for just a bit less than a month. My headaches are gone, but I have dry mouth through the night and my nose is so stopped up that I thought I had a bad cold - but I had no other symptoms. I'm sure it's this medicine. I hadn't thought about my newfound back pain as being caused by this script, but after reading these reviews, I'm beginning to wonder. ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem