Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

12/29/2011 12:54:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication often causes my blood pressure to be very low. I suffer with muscles pains and cramps, my hair is thinning very badly and I often experience a breathless feeling.

12/11/2011 9:41:11 AM

Reviewer: bails, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for just a bit less than a month. My headaches are gone, but I have dry mouth through the night and my nose is so stopped up that I thought I had a bad cold - but I had no other symptoms. I'm sure it's this medicine. I hadn't thought about my newfound back pain as being caused by this script, but after reading these reviews, I'm beginning to wonder. ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2011 2:45:01 PM

Reviewer: ferndok, 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
can this drug cause severe back pain

10/17/2011 3:51:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Switched to this medication from Diovan HCTZ because of insurance company and my blood pressure averaging borderline numbers when on Diovan my pressure ran on average 116/70. Feel dizzy a lot and muscle soreness and cramping.

10/13/2011 10:48:43 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Switched to this medication at the urging of my insurance carrier. The results have been equal to my previous. The only difference I have is that I have developed a chronic dry cough.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.