Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

1/30/2012 12:17:23 PM

Reviewer: Tom, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this drug approx. 2 years ago. 1 year ago the Dr reommended I use a niacin also. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. After doing some research I found that both of these can make you hyperglycemic. Great! I have stopped the niacin but with little insurance I will stay with Losartan/HCTZ because it does keep the b.p. within range and I have not experienced any side effects.

12/29/2011 12:54:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication often causes my blood pressure to be very low. I suffer with muscles pains and cramps, my hair is thinning very badly and I often experience a breathless feeling.

12/11/2011 9:41:11 AM

Reviewer: bails, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for just a bit less than a month. My headaches are gone, but I have dry mouth through the night and my nose is so stopped up that I thought I had a bad cold - but I had no other symptoms. I'm sure it's this medicine. I hadn't thought about my newfound back pain as being caused by this script, but after reading these reviews, I'm beginning to wonder. ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2011 2:45:01 PM

Reviewer: ferndok, 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
can this drug cause severe back pain

10/17/2011 3:51:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Switched to this medication from Diovan HCTZ because of insurance company and my blood pressure averaging borderline numbers when on Diovan my pressure ran on average 116/70. Feel dizzy a lot and muscle soreness and cramping.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture