Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zofran oral.

9/2/2009 5:47:19 PM

Reviewer: Jen_Leigh, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
When I was younger I had a lot of stomach issues. We went through every pill known to man to help and none did. They decided to try this and it worked. This pill is the only thing I was able to take and not end up in the hospital due to dehyrdration. I absolutely love it. Now that I am pregnant the moment that I start getting to where I cannot control my vomiting I take one and I am better in an ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2009 12:45:36 PM

Reviewer: zophran, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Because I am taking a medication for fibromyalgia, I get neauseated. My doctor recommended and prescribed this medication. I am thrilled with the result. Perhaps others might learn from this; however, keep in mind one person's reaction to a certain medication may not be the same as someone else.

7/1/2009 11:39:57 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis. The first Rx my doctor prescribed, Protonix did not work for me. Besides, my Rx Insurance did not cover it. Zofran (ondansetron) works for me. But my doctor is concerned with long term usage due to possible neurology side effects in long term use. The doctor recommended me to see a neurologist, but I am still yet to do so. It's only been a few months. I plan ... Show Full Comment

6/15/2009 5:26:49 PM

Reviewer: chocolatectiy770701, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from a combination of tension and migraine headaches, always accompanied by nausea. I have tried phenergan and it helps but causes severe sleepiness. I was unable to work and take it. The zofran helps almost instantly and has no side effects. I recommed anyone suffering from nausea to try it!

5/13/2009 11:06:30 PM

Reviewer: soleil, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this medication to counteract the near-constant nausea caused by my anti-convulsant medications. It seems to work but has some side effects of its own, mostly constipation.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.