Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of spironolactone-hydrochlorothiazide oral.

11/10/2009 10:57:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
8/24/2009 12:34:11 AM

Reviewer: margie in N.Y, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I Only Started This Medication 6 months Ago but My High Blood Pressure Has Dropped To Normal With No Side Effects So Far! I Did Read Somewhere That You Can Have Hair Loss With This Med & Wondered If Anyone Had This Problem? I'm Thinning Already Due To Being Post Menepausal & Do Not Need Any More Loss!! Hope Someone Out There Knows!! Margie In N.Y

5/12/2009 10:08:53 PM

Reviewer: Dot, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Of all the years I have been taking this medicine I thought it was a combo of a diuretic and potassium - After reading the info here- I guess not - - I know at one time my BP was very high - had a shot of BUMAX - lost 6 lbs in four hours in Dr's office. I note my potassium is a little low - - -hmmm - good website

12/31/2008 11:13:13 PM

Reviewer: featherweight, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication lowered my potassium levels drastically to the point of being exhausted & I cannot even walk across the room,my eyes are sunken,and I am quite weak, I have also lost an insane amount of weight which I did not have to lose as I only weigh 124lbs. on my heavy days. Its alarming to me that this pill could do this after a week!Beware!

2/27/2008 3:54:35 PM

Reviewer: eveltnchopkins, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Does this medication make you sizzey?

man rubbing painful knee