Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tylenol-Codeine #3 Oral.

6/4/2015 1:23:49 AM

Reviewer: i'm leery, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Four days of 2 tabs/daily put my 86-year-old mother in the hospital for a week with delirium. Not sure of her pain; she is too confused to be able to tell us. Warnings should include this chance in elderly patients. Prescribed by an urgent care physician who should have known better.

2/10/2015 7:07:31 PM

Reviewer: ozkiller, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me this to try for my neck pain instead of Flexeril because those were too sedating. The T3's did relieve my neck pain but I found myself feeling depressed (I don't have depression) and very agitated. Based on the way these effected me psychiatrically, I won't be taking them again.

1/17/2015 1:28:27 AM

Reviewer: Bruce, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was given it for appendectomy. I found it to be mildly effective although it didn't last very long. I actually was better at constipating (and this medicine is well known for that.) Even the follow up nurse said, "Oh... all our team gave you was that for the pain? We could've done better".

1/6/2015 1:06:18 PM

Reviewer: dempsy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a molar surgically removed. I had never taken T3's before, so I started with one. It didn't do much for the pain, so I took another. After waiting five hours for it to kick in I was in excruciating pain, so I took two more. This time the pain went away and I felt a lot better. I felt the pain relief was good when it finally kicked in, but it didn't seem to last very long. The ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2014 5:02:26 AM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
This is not anymore effective then aspirin and probably worse then Tylenol

chest x-ray