Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma topical.

12/13/2015 10:16:08 PM

Reviewer: Darker, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed triluma for my melasma. It worked really well and I felt much better. However, after I finished the treatment, the melasma came back ...even darker. I read the reviews and thought it may work for me. It was temporary though.

8/1/2015 9:47:25 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Thank you Tri-Luma! For the past couple of years the malasia on my upper lip has gotten worse and I became very self conscious of it. I've been using the cream for almost two weeks now and the difference is amazing. I can almost go makeup free and no side effects or irritation. I'm am out in the sun daily and will stick to my sunscreen by day and tri-luma by night.

4/28/2015 10:05:04 AM

Reviewer: MIRACLE IN A TUBE, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    THANK YOU FOR GETTING MY CONFIDENCE BACK AND SPENDING LESS TIME AND EFFORT ON COVERING MY MALASMA. I HAVE WONDERFUL RESULTS AFTER 4 WEEKS. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS PRODUCT AND THE RESULTS I HAVE. I AM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO GO TO THE DERM AND FIGURE OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FACE. WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT.THANK YOU

11/23/2014 4:43:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started using this product and my dark spots almost disappear in three months, but after I stopped applying all of the brown spots came back and the worst part is that they came back darker!

11/20/2014 12:05:34 AM

Reviewer: sonia78852, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My dermatologist told me i have melasma. I don 't leave my house or let anyone come to my home without makeup. I have been using triluma and was having great success, but the i made the mistake of putting on some cream on my face that was " dermatologist" recommended and as soon as put it on my face, it stung my face so much that i immediately took it off with water...but i continued ... Show Full Comment