Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tranexamic acid Oral.

5/20/2015 3:10:07 PM

Reviewer: sahime, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete adverse reaction to this drug. Woke up from a sound sleep with terrible stomach pain, cold clammy profuse sweating, and dizzness. I felt as if I was going to pass out.

12/3/2014 8:09:18 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me a little slow to respond or light feeling. However, the benefit is wonderful. I have very heavy flow problems that make it difficult to go to work... I love this drug.

10/11/2014 10:59:21 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from heavy flow periods. I am 43 years old and don't want to take birth control. I have 2 young children and we swim a lot in the summer. I have to use a super tampon and a pad when I have my period. This is not ideal for swimming. I talked to my Dr. in May, she felt this medication was a good option for me. It works great. My periods a normal now and I can swim with my kids.

7/10/2014 10:19:00 PM

Reviewer: Dolores Church, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has done wonders for my heavy "flooding" periods. My bleeding has decreased by 50%. I have noticed my period lasts a day or 2 longer, but it is lite bleeding. I do recommend taking this. My alternative would be surgery and I really do not want to do that. My sister had a hysterectomy. That was prior to the FDA approval. I am grateful.

5/19/2014 11:07:15 AM

Reviewer: under the radar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Dont understand why this is OTC in Europe and not in US? It has been a miracle for me.