Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tranexamic acid Oral.

1-4 of 4
7/10/2014 10:19:00 PM

Reviewer: Dolores Church, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has done wonders for my heavy "flooding" periods. My bleeding has decreased by 50%. I have noticed my period lasts a day or 2 longer, but it is lite bleeding. I do recommend taking this. My alternative would be surgery and I really do not want to do that. My sister had a hysterectomy. That was prior to the FDA approval. I am grateful.

5/19/2014 11:07:15 AM

Reviewer: under the radar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Dont understand why this is OTC in Europe and not in US? It has been a miracle for me.

6/4/2013 9:56:20 AM

Reviewer: Mariska, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started to expericence prolonged & heavy periods on occasion. I was diagnosed as being pre-menipausal. My first time used was on vacation, and it was wonderful. I was able to be active without heavy pads and numerous trips to the restroom. I have used it on an as neededed basis the following months, and have had good results. I would reccommend this a try if you have experienced longer or he ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2013 1:24:07 PM

Reviewer: 580, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
works very well, im suffering from a headache at the moment and feel a bit dizzy so im going to ask my doctor next time I'm in.

1-4 of 4

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.