Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of morphine Oral.

3/9/2013 4:19:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
3/5/2013 4:30:35 PM

Reviewer: trendowski, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Mostly effective. It has helped me regain a more normal life. I was on Ultram for 2 years before and never had much relief until I started the Morphine. People do not realize how tough it is to live with chronic pain. Morphine has really helped.

3/4/2013 2:15:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It works very well in the beginning, but the longer you are on it the less effective jt is. I have been taking this drug for 7 years I have been telling my pain doctor it working as well, but they refuse to put me on something different. Good luck if you get put on this because you will build a tolerence to it.

2/27/2013 1:39:44 PM

Reviewer: unsure, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
my client is saying she needs more than perscribed an she claims it is a prn

2/11/2013 1:58:21 PM

Reviewer: Too much pin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a car accident in 1998. I was hit while at a red light, the truck didn't see me, and hit me @ 40 miles per hour. I have had sever back pain for 15 years, I was on Vicoprophen for 4years. I am now on Morphine 15mg, its not working, I have sever head aches, my neck hurts all the time. Its like I have had whiplash for 15 years with no relieve. I hope my doctor can help, maybe a higher dose ... Show Full Comment